Thursday 2 June 2016

WATCH OUT...THE BEST LIES EVER ON EARTH..dont get caught up!!!

Image result for people laughingImage result for people laughing

Image result for people laughingImage result for people laughing 

What are some of the biggest lies ever told?

We already know about the Maggi noodles, about "study now and life will be easy later," and about "you (will learn / have learned) this in another year's curriculum." Please don't write lies like "I am fine" & "I love you" & "I've read all the terms & conditions" and expired trial period of winzip/winrar & maggy in 2 minutes as they have been already posted multiple times.

Answer Wiki

  • "We are sorry for your inconvenience"
  • Now the chief guest will say a "few" words
  • Ink eraser.. Never worked
  • Windows is checking for a solution to the problem
  • Estimate download time
  • “Your call is important to us.”
  • Ticking the check box which says, "I have read all terms and conditions."
  • Only one more episode and back to studying
  • CONGRATULATIONS !!!  You are our 100,000th visitor... CLICK HERE!!!
  • 9999999 games in 1
  • "We'll keep your resume and get in touch with you for the result of your interview."
  • "Last bite, I promise."
  • I won't judge
  • "I swear, this is the last Quora question I'm reading."
  • Axe Effect
  • I'm on my way. Will reach there in 5 minutes.
  • Santa Claus
  • Politicians' promises
  • Teacher, I have done the homework, but I forgot my notebook at home.
  • There are sexy singles in your area

1 comment: